Saturday, November 17, 2012

style for style

lately, i've been procrastinating at work in the mornings
and having the 20 year old detailer for our cars take a picture of me and in my work attire.
it became a little bit of a fun thing to do in the morning before we started the work grind.
its cheesy, but it gets me up in the morning and has me think, 
"hmm what outfit should i put together today?!"


dress: Joie, shoes; Jeffrey Campbell 
sweater: J. Crew, leather pants: Rachel Roy, necklace: Tiffanys, watch: Michael Kors, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 
 leather pants: Rachel Roy, leopard shirt: Joie, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, watch, Michael Kors, peace sign: ME!
leather pants: Rachel Roy, faux fur vest: urban outfitters, tank: vintage (100% raw silk), necklace: Forever 21, watch: Michael Kors, bracelet: Michael Kors 
^ space pants (95% silk, 5% spandex): ClaudiaE, platforms: Ecote, necklace: Forever 21, blazer: Silence+Noise
^ took one before i left the house, just couldnt wait! ^
pants: ClaudiaE, tank: vintage (100% raw silk), blazer: Silence+Noise, platforms: Ecote, iPhone case: Tory Burch

lots of leather pants and jeffrey campbells! obviously im really into that right now
what is your style these days?
id love some input and suggestions!
until next time


ps. my instagram is the best way to see my everyday funs and un-funs
@gab_marie
or
my obsession (when i have the time) 



2 comments:

  1. Love all of your outfits! The floral pants with the cream tank and blazer is my favorite! I'll take a ferrari too, thanks ;)

    I totally know how you feel about work! Starting my blog was one thing that helped me refocus and find a new source of creativity...if I had to go to work everyday, I might as well have a reason to look decently cute, right?!

    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha so right tiff! im glad i have someone who feels the same way! lol
      checking out your blog as we speak! musch love
      xo gabby

      Delete

thanks for stopping by! i absolutely love every single comment & feedback that comes my way! i'll always respond to a question & check out your blog as well!! i love to see what my fellow bloggers are up to! have a wonderful day & i hope to hear from you again in the near future!
xo gabby